Clarifying Liquid Peel
Please select all options.
Pore-clearing, leave-on treatment delivers an AHA/BHA pure peel blend to diminish congestion and blackheads, smooth uneven texture, and soften fine lines without dryness or irritation. Pores appear smaller and tighter. Oil levels are more balanced.
- Leave-on, no rinse formula is a blend of 8% Glycolic Acid and 2% Salicylic Acid.
- Exclusive Fear-Free Peel™ technology is gentle on all skin types.
- Minimizes oil, breakouts, and skin irritation.
- Great for prevention of ingrown hair and after waxing.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vegan and cruelty free without the use of dyes, parabens, or added fragrance.
*GIFT OFFER Expires 8/1/2021 at 11:59pm PST. To receive your FREE Calming Mask, place a 1.7 fl oz size Clarifying Liquid Peel in your Cart. Enter Promo Code PEELMASK at Check-Out. A 0.7 fl oz Calming Mask will be added automaticall to your Cart. Your order qualifies for FREE ground shipping if your Cart value is at least $90. Only one free item per customer, while supplies last. No backorders for this promotion. Offer only valid directly from Skin Authority online or by phone.
- Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 2% Other Ingredients: Water, Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, SD Alcohol, Sodium PCA, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol, Capryl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Methylgluceth-20.
Apply generously with fingertips or cotton pad immediately after cleansing, covering face and inflamed areas. Wait 1-2 minutes before proceeding with daily routine. Dab throughout the day as needed to remove excess oil or to spot treat breakouts.
WarningsDo not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and eyelids. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. If irritation develops, discontinue use. Do not use if you have known allergy to salicylic acid or aspirin. If you have aspirin sensitivity, consult a physician prior to use. It is recommended that prior to exposure to the sun, users cover areas where product has been applied with sunscreen. Keep away from lips and mouth.