Please select all options.
A fast absorbing gel featuring Hydroquinone that helps fade the appearance of dark spots, discoloration, and age spots to reveal a clearer, brighter, and more even complexion. Works to help inhibit the appearance of future discoloration.
- Exfoliates to gently lift away trapped discoloration
- Works to help inhibit the appearance of future spots and discoloration
- Stimulates skin renewal for softer, smoother texture
- Hydrates skin for softer, smoother texture
- Contains 2% Hydroquinone and should not be used while nursing or pregnant.
Hyperpigmentation Treatment, 1.7 oz / 50 ml
- Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone (2%) Other Ingredients: Water, SD Alcohol 40, Glycolic Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Bisulfite, Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate, Allantoin, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, BHA
Using finger tips, apply a thin layer over clean and dry treatment areas (avoiding eyes and eye lids). Allow to dry before proceeding. Use prior to moisturizers, sunscreens, and makeup. Use within six months of purchase.
Warnings For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and eyelids. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. A slight tingling may occur. If irritation develops, discontinue use. DO USE WHILE PREGNANT OR NURSING. Advisory The U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) is considering requiring products containing hydroquinone, a skin lightening agent, to be restricted to prescription use only, so users of such products can be monitored more closely. Currently, products containing lower concentrations of hydroquinone (2% or less) are permitted to be sold over-the-counter. The FDA has not changed its approval of these products for sale nor issued any warnings concerning these products when used as directed. If you have any questions about the safety or use of hydroquinone, please contact your medical professional for advice. Additional information is available at www.fda.gov.