Vitamin A Cell Renewal
Please select all options.
Retinyl palmitate cream formula reduces blemishes and smooths texture without over drying skin.
- High concentration, gentle form retinoid formula
- Promotes the appearance of healthy looking skin
- Helps brighten dull, discolored skin
- Reduces blemishes and smooths superficial imperfections
- Helps reduce the appearance of acne and scars
- Hydrates and softens dry, rough skin
- AOX Technology™ combines vitamins and antioxidants
- Water, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Althaea Officinalis (Marsh Mallow) Root Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cetyl Esters, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Oleate, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Smooth a thin layer over clean and dry treatment areas. Follow with moisturizer, treatment product, and sunscreen.
Warnings For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and eyelids. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. A slight tingling may occur. If irritation develops, discontinue use. DO NOT USE WHILE PREGNANT OR NURSING. Additional Information Higher pH specifically formulated to optiimize hydrolysis of Retinyl Palmitate, increasing availability of active ingredients to cells and reducing potential risks associated with accumulation in the bloodstream.